Where to find my pots...

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Holidays and New Year Cheer

Thanks again for every one's support this past season. During the Christmas holidays I had several people show up to the studio and purchase pots. However, the highlight was giving my pottery as gifts to good friends.

In regards to the Kickstarter project, I am finishing up the last few pieces and will be getting those out to everyone towards the end of the January. I hope those of that received mugs or bowls are enjoying them.



In the studio, I am starting new projects. Ladles are something I always wanted to build, not for soup or punch, but for the sauna, Obviously, they have a dual purpose.
 
I am trying a new style of pitcher, using a cheese grader to provide texture.

 Lastly, I really enjoy accessories so I started to make some decanter sets

 Meanwhile, we are looking forward to more daylight having just passed winter solstice.








No comments:

Post a Comment